Amy Teslin Designs Terms & Conditions

Work: Amy Teslin Designs agrees to produce project materials (the “Work”) at the request of the client for fees agrees upon in advance and delivery of the Work by an agreed-upon deadline. Amy Teslin Designs agree that I will be the sole author of the Work, which will be original work and free of plagiarism. I will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise reviewing the Work prior to completion and launch.

Confidentiality: Amy Teslin Designs acknowledges that I may receive or have access to information which relates to the Client’s past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, and other proprietary information. I agree to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to Designer before this Agreement is signed or afterward. Unless strict confidentiality is requested by Client in advance of the establishment of this contract, I can display materials and final work created for Client on my website (www.amyteslin.com).

Compensation: Client agrees to pay 30% of the total project cost before any services are provided, and the remaining 70% is to be paid before any workable files are delivered. If the parameters of the Work change, or if it involves more time than estimated, Amy Teslin Designs will inform Client and we can renegotiate the Work’s cost. Amy Teslin Designs is responsible for the payment of all taxes with respect to the services I perform for the client as an independent contractor. The Client will not treat me as an employee for any purpose.

Client Approval: Upon acceptance of the Work, Client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. film outpost, printing, etc.) Amy Teslin Designs is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of the Work by the Client. Amy Teslin Designs is not responsible for errors on artwork once work has been approved by Client and sent to print. Amy Teslin Designs is not responsible for costs incurred because of errors including printing costs. It is up to the Client to vigerously proof artwork.

Cancellation: Both parties understand that Client or myself may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written or verbal cancellation, Client is responsible for payment for all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage of the project completed that is determined by Amy Teslin Designs. Should Client cancel the project following its completion, Client is responsible for full payment as per the agreed upon estimate plus all expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation, Amy Teslin Designs retains ownership of all copyrights and original work created.

Acceptance of Terms: Client promises to pay for the services rendered by Amy Teslin Designs for the Work as agreed upon. By signing a contract, Client agrees they have read, understood, and are considered legally bonded to these terms.